Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Am I the luckiest girl ever??

Seriously. I feel so blessed this morning.

I woke up this morning to the sound of my six month old chatting in her crib. It's not a bad way to wake up really. She's very sweet. But this morning, I was still tired and my feet were dragging.

One of the first things I do after getting my little one situated in the morning is to check my google reader. BAM! First blog listed. I won. What? So excited!! I am sure you know of the blog, Nesting Place. I became acquainted with the Nester just a few months ago. It's one of the blogs that you find and then spend whatever time required to read EVERY POST EVER WRITTEN. Such great ideas! I especially love her tag line "It doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful." So true! I feel that way too!! Anyway, thank you Nester! I am so grateful for the $50 gift card to Dayspring. I can't wait to start shopping! With so many great things there, I am not sure how I'll decide!

Another blessing was winning some beautiful picture frames from The Crane Family blog. Holly has an eight month old, so I can totally relate to her family. Check it out! Also, those awesome frames are from CSN Stores. They have an amazing offering. I can't wait to get the frames and put them up in my home. I'll try to get pictures posted here once they find a home.
Thank you to both ladies (and their sponsors)! You have totally made my week! (An otherwise tough week - my baby is getting her first tooth and is pretty miserable..)

Also, because I haven't update you for a while, here are a couple pictures of the "she" of "while SHE slept":
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning the contest!
    We'd love to hear about what you got with your $50 to the DaySpring Store!

    ReplyDelete