Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Project Update

Well, after many hours of work, we're much closer to being done with the surprise bathroom makeover. My husband scraped up linoleum and adhesive for many hours. I spent a few hours prepping the walls (the price you pay for pulling down wallpaper). The mudroom is painted and only needs flooring. The bathroom needs at least one more coat of paint, flooring, and then the installation of the sink, light, toilet, trim, and towel ring. Okay, so it felt like we were a lot closer to being done before I made that list! :)

We'll be working again tonight. It's how my husband and I will be celebrating our third anniversary. Not exactly romantic, but at least we'll be together.

More to come on the make over... hoping the room is complete by Friday so we can actually relax and enjoy our weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. I have had some anniversary dates just like this...it's really not too bad...been married for 24 years. Enjoy your time together and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete